Pheasant Hollow – Standard Features
- Footings & Piers – Poured Concrete; 2500 psi with #4 rebar per code
- Foundation Walls – 8’ by 8” poured concrete; 3000 psi w/ rebar per code
- Poured concrete floors in basement and garage with control joints
- Moisture Control, 4mil poly barrier under concrete slab
- Exterior Studding – House 2×6 – Garage 2×4 or 6 – 16” O.C. w/pressure treated sill plates
- Interior Studding – 2×4 or 2×6 16” O.C. per plan
- Wall Sheathing – 7/16” Aspenite
- House wrap included on all exterior walls
- Insulation: R-21 Ext. Walls – R-38 Ceilings – R-15 Basement Walls – R-30 Garage Ceiling if space above (per plan)
- Floor Decking – ¾” Tongue & Groove Advantech, w/construction adhesive & ring shank nail
- Roof Sheathing – ½” Aspenite w/ply clips
- Roof Construction – Factory Engineered Trusses per plan
- Wall Heights – 9’ Ceiling Heights First Floor and 8’ Second Floor
- Floor Joists – 2×10 or 2×12 SYP (Per plan)
- Boman Kemp “Easy Buck” Egress Window w/Well, ladder and cover
- Shingles – GAF Timberline HD Architectural shingles
- Flashing – Aluminum and Ice and Water shield, eves & valleys per building code
- Ventilation – Ridge & Gable Vent
- Color – Choice from Builder’s Selections
- Masonry – Cultured Stone accents per plan- Choices from Builder’s Selections
- Siding – Vinyl, 4” Clapboard, shake and vertical styles, “Royal” brand, from Builder’s Selections
- Corners – Vinyl, 3” in white or color of siding
- Trim – 6” Aluminum fascia with white vinyl soffit
- Shutters – Optional @ Front of Home – Vinyl, Raised Panel or Board n’ Batten, Colors from Builder’s Selections
- Windows- 3” Vinyl surround trim @ Front of Home
- Mira-Tec exterior composite trim @ Front Porch header, Overhead door opening
- Porch Columns- Structural, Fiberglass, 8 or 10” per plan, smooth or recessed panel.
WINDOWS & EXTERIOR DOORS
- Silverline V3; Vinyl Low E; Tilt-in double hung, Grills to Front of Home, White is Std.
- Front Entry – Therma-Tru Smooth Star Fiberglass- Styles from Builder’s Collection
- Front Entry Doors include 12” Sidelites, Styles from Builder’s Selections
- Handle Set – Griplock w/Dead Bolt-Rubbed Oil Bronze or Satin Nickel (Front Door)
- Sliding Glass Door- Andersen “Permashield” in White
- White, Insulated, Steel & Vinyl, Carriage style – 16’ by 7’ – Front load on all lots
- Brand: Amarr – Classica 2000 – w/glass and hardware
- Garage Door Opener – belt driven – w/wireless keypad and (2) remotes
- Hardwood Style – Handfinished on site; 2 ¼” Plain Sawn Red Oak, Select Grade – Natural color w/3 coats of polyurethane finish. Staining @ additional cost.
- Hardwood located in Foyer, Dining Room/Area, Kitchen & Breakfast areas
- Carpeting- “Mohawk” Brand w/8 lb. pad, Colors from Builder’s Selections
- Carpeting in All Family/Living Rooms, Office/Studies, Bedrooms, Upstairs Hallways/Lofts
- Ceramic Tile Floors @ Mudrooms, Laundry Rooms, All Bathrooms (1/2 Bath optional hardwood or tile)
- Tile Flooring Material/Design Allowance- Up to $4.50 sq. ft. tile material included – Straight or ½ Staggered Pattern for 12”x 12” sized tiles (design/labor upcharges for larger formats, mosaics, other patterns – Upcharges for materials exceeding std. material allowance)
INTERIOR FINISH TRIM
- Doors – Masonite or eq., Solid Core, styles from Builder’s Selections
- Casing and Base – 3 ½” Wide Colonial Trim – 5 ½” Basemold w/shoemold where applicable
- Door Hardware –Levers or Knobs, Colors & Styles From Builder’s Selections
- Closet Shelving – Vinyl coated wire shelving @ All Closets- Single Rack in Linen/Reach-in closets, (4) Rows of shelving in pantries, Full perimeter shelving system for walk in closets
- Pure White ceilings (flat finish) w/(1) choice of light color throughout (Flat finish, color to be approved by builder) – Basement Stairwell includes finish coat taping & “Closet White” Walls
- Interior Trim/Doors include sprayed finish of Sherwin Williams “Qualikote” Enamel, Semi Gloss, Pure White
- All exterior wood trim painted two coats of Sherwin Williams exterior paint, White
- Garages includes single rough coat of taping
STAIRS AND RAILINGS
- Main Stairs – Red oak treads w/pine stringers & risers
- Main Stair Railing – #6010 Oak handrail w/ Iron Spindles or 2” White Square
- Newels – Oak, Square
- Treads & Rails are natural color and recive 3 coats of polyurethane finish. (Stained to match floors if floors are stained) – Stringers & risers painted white, Semi-gloss
CABINETRY AND COUNTER TOPS
- Kitchen Cabinetry – Shrock Entra Series – “Guthrey” Rasied Panel Door w/included stain finishes – painted finishes at additional cost
- 3” Crown Molding, Dove tailed drawer boxes, hardware and self closing drawers/doors included, Garbage Cabinet included, Rollouts in base cabinet next to range included
- Supply, Personal Design & Layout Service through Builder’s Kitchens, Inc.
- Kitchen Island – Per home blueprints (Can also be modified during kitchen design)
- Kitchen Countertops – Granite, sized per plan, Choices from Builder’s Selection
- Bath Cabinetry – Shrock Entra Series – “Guthrey” Rasied Panel Door w/included stain finishes – painted finishes at additional cost @ Master Bathroom, Main Bath, Powder – Comfort Height – sized per home blueprints
- Bath Vanity Tops – Cultured Marble from Builder’s Selections @ Builder’s Kitchens
- Master and Main Bath Mirrors – Square mirror – width based on vanity size
- Powder Bath – Oval Mirror over sink
- Bath Accessories Package – Chrome towel bars, toilet paper holders, main bath curtain rod, shower door handles
- Master Shower Door – Semi-Frameless, Glass, Sliding “bypass” door
PLUMBING FIXTURES & BATHROOMS
- Kitchen Sink – Stainless, single or double bowl @ Capital Stone during counter selections
- Kitchen Faucet – Kohler Coralais K-15160-CP w/Pull-out sprayhead in Chrome
- Garbage Disposal – Badger Insinkerator ½ HP
- Master and Main Bath Faucets – Kohler Coralais K-15241-4RA-CP- 2 handle single mount in Chrome
- Master Bath Shower Head/trim – Kohler Coralais K-TS15611-4-CP in Chrome
- Master Bath Shower– 5’ x approx. 3’- Acryllic Shower Base w/ 3 walls tiled to ceiling – Up to $4.50 sq. ft. tile material included – Straight or ½ Staggered Pattern for 12”x12” sized tiles (design/labor upcharges for larger formats, mosaics, other patterns – Upcharges for materials exceeding std. material allowance) Custom Options available (Built-In Seats, Niches & more)
- Main Bath Tub/Shower – 60” CM-60 Acryllic one piece unit
- Main Bath Tub/Shower Faucet – Kohler Coralais K-TS15601-4-CP in Chrome
- All Toilets – Kohler Highline- Elongated Comfort Height K-3999-0-White
- Powder Room Pedestal Sink – Kohler Wellworth K-2293-4-0
- Powder Room Faucet – Kohler K-15241-4RA-CP 2 handle single mount in Chrome
- Water Heater – 40 gal – Natural Gas – Direct Vent – High Efficiency
- Frost Free Hose-bibs – one front and one rear per plan
- E/One “IH091” grinder pumps w/backflow prevention & alarm panel in each home, installed @ basement
- All Stainless Steel Frigidaire Gallery Package
- 30” Electric Smooth Top Range
- 30” Microwave Oven- Over the range w/ventilation to exterior
- Refrigerator w/Internal water dispenser
- Package available at Earl B. Feiden’s Appliance
- Heat-n-Glow – Model #SL-7 – 36”
- Mantle from Builder’s Selections @ Best Fire
- Unit flush to floor
- Tile facing to surround Fireplace face w/flush tile hearth- $5.00/sq. ft. material allowance. Surround to be 8” wide around fireplace face, Hearth to be 16” x approx. 68”. Raised hearths, cultured stone, custom options available)
- Wall Switched (Remote not included)
- Natural Gas – Forced hot air heating system
- Manufacturer – Amana Hi-Efficiency – GMH Series model
- A.F.U.E. (efficiency) – 95% Efficient
- Registers – Base of wall and floor.
- Single Zone system with programmable thermostat
- Central Air – Amana GSE model
- Humidifier – Aprilaire model based on size
- Service – 200 AMP underground services
- Smoke Detectors/Carbon Monoxide – per code
- Exterior GFI Outlets – 2 installed
- Porcelain Fixtures – Garage & Basement, amount per code
- Recessed Lighting – (5) LED RAZR lights Incl. @ Kitchen
- Hanging Lighting – Foyer, Dining, Breakfast, (3) Pendant Locations @ Kitchen Island
- Ceiling Lighting- Surface mount fixtures @ Hallways, Studies/offices, Living/Family Rooms, Bedrooms, Walk-in closets/pantries, Laundry, Mudroom
- Exterior Lighting – Coach or recessed fixtures @ all entry/exits, Coach lights @ Garage, Post light @ Front Yard
- Lighting Package – Fixture Packages available @ SHE Lighting, $1,800 Allowance
- Bath Fans – Installed at all bath ceilings, vented via solid pipe to exterior of home
- Post framing walk through with Electrician to review standard package and customize electrical plan to suit, opportunity to make additons
- Telephone – Pre-wiring incl. installation of 3 telephone jacks at homeowners locations
- Cable Television – 3 Pre-wired with Cat5 connections at homeowners locations
- Dryer and Range – 220 Volt dedicated line per plan
- Microwave – Dedicated electrical circuit
- Garage Door Opener – Opener & Keypad included
- Driveway is constructed w/crusher run base and compact finish coarse asphalt
- Brick paver front walkways, 42” wide from driveway to front porch
- U.S. Postal Service approved mailbox is included
- Hydroseeded lawn- install only, lawn growth not waranteed or insured by Builder
- All lots to receive a planting bed w/(2) Red Maple or River Birch trees & shrubs in front yard
- Lawn Irrigation – 15 head system included @ front & side yards w/control panel via Pro-Tech Lawn Sprinklers
- Gutters included, White or color of fascia, Design by Builder
- $1,200.00 allowance for mulch beds & plantings
- Rensselaer County – Town of East Greenbush
- Columbia High School (3.6mi) – Howard L. Goff School (0.4mi) – District to confirm Elementary School
- Public sewer, public water, natural gas
- 1.5mi to Hannaford – 3.7mi to Regeneron – 11.9 mi to RPI – 5.0 mi to Downtown Albany – 9.7 mi to St. Peters Hospital – 7.3 mi to Albany Medical Center – 9.5 mi to Albany Memorial
- Pheasant Hollow has no HOA, but deed restrictions do exist. See next page.
- Most recent estimate for Property & School taxes: $31.30 per $1,000 of assessed value (without STAR). DISCLAIMER: This is just an estimate, not an exact quote.
- Disclaimer: Due to COVID19 Pandemic, certain products and raw materials are difficult to source. Some items may even be impossible to get. Purchasers may find themelves in the postion of having to change selections, or wait longer, depending on the item. These items may include, but are not limited to; siding, exterior decking products, roofing, certain tile materials and certain light fixtures.
- Pre-construction plan review with Builder, purchaser to sign off on prints. Pre-construction lot walk with Builder, purchaser to sign off on proposed house location. Repeated walkthroughs with Builder during construction, “Final walk through” before closing, 90 Day check in service, One year check in services included.
- 6-2-1 Warranty as mandated by NYS- Workmanship, Systems (HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical) & Structure (roof, load bearing walls, foundation walls/footings) warranties for 1 year. Systems and structure warranties for 2 years, structure warranties for 6 years
Builder reserves the right to substitute specified materials with those of equal or greater value.
As of: 11/19/2020
DECLARATION OF COVENANTS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Lots in this subdivision shall be residential lots. All buildings erected thereon shall be one-family dwellings, and no such lot shall have a garage constructed thereon for more than three cars but not less than two cars. Detached garages are prohibited. All building plans must be approved by the Developers prior to commencement of any building activity or excavation.
- No house trailer, mobile home, temporary structure, shack, tent, etc. shall be erected or maintained on said land, except for a temporary structure for use during construction of the dwelling, which shall not remain for a period of longer than six (6) months. Such temporary structures shall not be used as residences or tool storage after completion of home.
- No animals, livestock, or poultry of any kind shall be raised, bred, or kept on any lot in the subdivision except that dogs, cats or household pets may be kept provided they are not kept, bred or maintained for commercial purposes.
- Any dwelling erected upon said land shall have not less than 2,000 square feet or usable living floor space. Living floor space does not include space occupied by a basement, garage, breezeway, porch of any kind or deck.
- Any dwelling erected on any lots shall be covered over on all outside walls with at least 30% of the front façade of the building must be comprised of stone or brick.
- No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried out upon any lot, nor shall anything be done on any lot which may be or become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood.
- No lot may be resubdivided.
- Any building erected upon a lot shall be completed within one (1) year from the date of the commencement of the building.
- Any lot built upon shall, within 120 days of completion of the dwelling unit, be finish graded and landscaped between the front lot line and such dwelling; excepting, however, such areas used for driveway and parking.
- All driveways must be paved, stoned or bricked.
- No fence or wall shall be erected or maintained on any portion of said land in front of the dwelling. Any fences or divisional markings exceeding five (5) feet in height other than a growing hedge, shall be maintained on any portion of the lot.
- No above ground swimming pools may be installed on any portion of the land.
- All utility wires from the roadway to the dwelling must be buried under ground.
- No fence or wall shall be erected or maintained on any portion of said land in front of the dwelling. No fence may protrude past the rear corners of the dwelling. No fencing or divisional markings may exceed five (5) feet in height other than a growing hedge, may be maintained on any portion of the lot.
- No clothes lines may be erected anywhere upon any lot.
- No satellite dishes of any kind shall be placed or otherwise installed on any lot or building unless it is mounted on the dwelling in such way that it is not visible from the front roadway, or mounted in the rear portion of the land and not visible from the roadway. No satellite dish may exceed 2ft in diameter.
- No solar panels or other solar structures may be installed unless they are mounted on the dwelling, and may not be viewable from the front roadway.
- Each lot owner shall keep all lots owned by him, and all improvements thereon, in good order and repair and free of debris including, but not limited to the seeding, watering and mowing of all lawns, the pruning and cutting of all trees and shrubbery and the staining (or other appropriate external care) of all buildings and other improvements, all in a manner and with such frequency as is consistent with good property management.
- The storage and/or repair of motor vehicles is prohibited on any lot except within a garage.
- Recreational vehicles, including boats and trailers, shall not be stored on any lot.
- No signs, billboards, advertising devices of any kind, except those used in the sale of a subdivision lot, of more than five (5) square feet shall be placed or otherwise installed on any lot or building.
- These covenants are subject to any easements of record.
- No heavy commercial equipment or commercial operation shall be allowed on any lot on a regular basis, except when incidental to the permitted uses.
- The premises conveyed herein do not constitute all or substantially all of the assets of the Developer and is done in the ordinary course of business.